Protex™ N95 Particulate Respirator, Model SR9520
NIOSH Approved | TC-84A-9295
Made by Shawmut Corporation, a world leader in advanced materials, the Protex™ SR9520 is a NIOSH approved N95 disposable respirator and meets NIOSH 42 CFR 84 N95 requirements for a minimum 95% filtration efficiency.
Designed, engineered, and manufactured in America, the cup-style Protex™ SR9520 respirator was created with patent pending ADC Protex All-Day-Comfort System® technology so you can count on it to fit better, protect better, and breathe easier all day long.
An N95 respirator that doesn’t fit properly may not protect you. Protex™ N95s are designed to fit the widest range of face sizes and shapes and have received Fit Capability scores of up to 97% when tested against the ASTM F3407-20 Respirator Fit Capability (RFC) standard. Protex™ N95s come in two sizes: SR9520 (Medium/Large) and SR9520S (Small). Be sure to choose the size that’s right for you.
Get Protex™ ADC™ for Advanced Protection and Comfort
The Protex™ ADC™ combines a unique soft but strong inner layer, incredibly lightweight but highly efficient and effective inner filtration layer, high-sealing viscoelastic nose foam, and expanded force curve elastic head straps for a secure but comfortable seal.
- MORE SECURE FIT – Protex™ N95s are designed to fit a wider range of face shapes and sizes. And a better fit means better performance: Protex N95s remove more than 95% of all 0.3+ micron particles.
- BEST-IN-CLASS BREATHABILITY – Proprietary Shawmut MB™ filtering technology exceeds NIOSH N95 standards while delivering better breathability and cooler, fresher air inside the cup.
- ALL-DAY COMFORT – Protex™ N95s feature softer, flanged edges that provide a more comfortable fit with less pressure on your face.
LESS EYEGLASS FOGGING – When formed around your nose and worn properly, the unique viscoelastic nose foam and aluminum nose clip reduce eyeglass fogging for better visibility.
We make the important N95 filter layer in-house using our Shawmut MB™ meltblown technology to meet our exacting specs for the All-Day-Comfort™ System.
The Protex™ SR9520 is intended for respiratory protection and removes more than 95% of airborne particles larger than 0.3 microns such as those generated from sanding, cutting, sawing, polishing, mowing, yardwork, raking, painting, repairing, grinding or general cleaning, fiberglass insulation, construction debris, or other heavy industries. It is also appropriate for general public masking and traveling recommendations, as well as liquid or non-oil-based particles from sprays that do not also emit oil aerosols or vapors.
Size: Medium/Large (M/L)
Return Policy: Because this is a PPE product, we can only accept returns of defective product (Refund Policy).
For purchases over $500, please click here to contact us for additional discounts. Discount codes do not apply to N95 respirator sale items.
- BPBob P.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 stars9 seconds agoVery good
Can’t fold flat but otherwise very good.Was this helpful?
- MWMichael W.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 3 stars1 month agoNot comfortable, although probably effective protection
Not a great experience. They hurt my nose when I wear them, although they are probably effective.Was this helpful?
- LELaurie E.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 stars2 months agoGood quality and feel
I have a small face. I wish it was a tad smaller, but overall fits well. I wish there was a black option if possible.Was this helpful?
- DSDavid S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars4 months agoExcellent Fit and Eyeglasses Don't Fog
The fit is excellent, and consistent from mask to mask. Because of the excellent fit and construction, my eyeglasses do not fog as they do with other masks. They also do not smell objectionable, as some other N95 masks have.Was this helpful?
- STSusan T.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 3 stars7 months agoShawmut N95
The masks are too small for the person wearing them. We had to order another brand.Was this helpful?