Protex™ N95 Particulate Respirator, Model SR9520S (size Small)
NIOSH Approved | TC-84A-9295
Made by Shawmut Corporation, a world leader in advanced materials, the Protex™ SR9520S is a NIOSH approved N95 disposable respirator and meets NIOSH 42 CFR 84 N95 requirements for a minimum 95% filtration efficiency.
Designed, engineered, and manufactured in America, the cup-style Protex™ SR9520S respirator was created with patent pending ADC The Protex All-Day-Comfort System® technology so you can count on it to fit better, protect better, and breathe easier all day long.
An N95 respirator that doesn’t fit properly may not protect you. Protex™ N95s are designed to fit the widest range of face sizes and shapes and have received Fit Capability scores of up to 97% when tested against the ASTM F3407-20 Respirator Fit Capability (RFC) standard. Protex™ N95s come in two sizes: SR9520 (Medium/Large) and SR9520S (Small). Be sure to choose the size that’s right for you.
Get Protex™ ADC™ for Advanced Protection and Comfort
The Protex™ ADC™ combines a unique soft but strong inner layer, incredibly lightweight but highly efficient and effective inner filtration layer, high-sealing viscoelastic nose foam, and expanded force curve elastic head straps for a secure but comfortable seal.
- MORE SECURE FIT – Protex™ N95s are designed to fit a wider range of face shapes and sizes. And a better fit means better performance: Protex N95s remove more than 95% of all 0.3+ micron particles.
- BEST-IN-CLASS BREATHABILITY – Proprietary Shawmut MB™ filtering technology exceeds NIOSH N95 standards while delivering better breathability and cooler, fresher air inside the cup.
- ALL-DAY COMFORT – Protex™ N95s feature softer, flanged edges that provide a more comfortable fit with less pressure on your face.
LESS EYEGLASS FOGGING – When formed around your nose and worn properly, the unique viscoelastic nose foam and aluminum nose clip reduce eyeglass fogging for better visibility.
We make the important N95 filter layer in-house using our Shawmut MB™ meltblown technology to meet our exacting specs for the All-Day-Comfort™ System.
The Protex™ SR9520S is intended for respiratory protection and removes more than 95% of airborne particles larger than 0.3 microns such as those generated from sanding, cutting, sawing, polishing, mowing, yardwork, raking, painting, repairing, grinding or general cleaning, fiberglass insulation, construction debris, or other heavy industries. It is also appropriate for general public masking and traveling recommendations, as well as liquid or non-oil-based particles from sprays that do not also emit oil aerosols or vapors.
- TTerryI do not recommend this productRated 1 out of 5 stars13 minutes ago1 Star
The return policy is horrible. Im stuck with two boxes of masks that are too small
- CMCornelia M.Verified BuyerRated 3 out of 5 stars4 months agoProtex N95 Respirator
So wish there was a medium size option, since the small is slightly small for my face and a large is way too big. Otherwise, the product is certainly superior to others I have purchased.
With best wishes,
- JDJeanne D.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars5 months agoExcellent product!
Able to trust that this mask will protect me and my family. So pleased to have discovered this product at the beginning of the covid outbreak and to have had it consistently available. :-)
- DVDanh V.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars5 months agoGreat quality masks !!!
Comfortable and Great quality masks!
- BDB D M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars6 months agoGreat fit and comfortable
Great fit for a small face